[Spridgets] Low brake/clutch fluid

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 18:31:10 MDT 2012

List,
I am finally back from my Canada/Michigan trip and got ready to
install the clutch slave cylinder and found the master very low on
fluid, thought I checked it and it was fine several months ago. So I
got to thinking my problem was low fluid. Do I understand correctly
the fluid can dry out over time because I see no leaks? Stops and goes
correctly but I will still bleed the line to be sure no air trapped in
the line.

BTW brought home another black kitten from my sister-in-laws feral
bunch and my partner oddly named her Spridget. So now I have a Sprite
and a Spridget black cat ....wink. Partner has a black cat too named
Turbo. They are all playing nicely here in NJ.
Hope everyone is well,
Lin