[Spridgets] Sprite didn't sell

Allen Hefner lbc77mg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 09:02:40 MDT 2012

Rick,

You could have offered it to the highest bidder as a second chance on eBay.

Make sure you go to the Lowes web site <http://tinyurl.com/6posbex> and
fill out the form as though you just moved. There is a link at the top of
that page. They will send you a coupon for 10% off an entire purchase up to
$5K. You can save 500 bucks that way. The post office used to have those
Lowes coupons in their hand-out moving package, but I haven't seen them for
a while now.

 Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*