[Spridgets] Fuel Tank Coating(s)

WFO Herb froggi60 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 13:47:56 MDT 2012

I'm getting to replace the original, rusty tank in my TR8 with one I
purchased a number of years back.  Before I do, I'd like to "coat" the
inside to prevent rusting.

What have you used to coat/seal your fuel tank?  AND...after having used
said product, is there a different one you would use were you to do it
again?

Thank you,

Herb
Grants Pass, Oregon

--
The only people worth getting even with are those who have helped you. *-
 Anonymous*

Here is an Important Message for anyone who receives this email:  If you
forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which
includes my email address!  It is a courtesy to me and others who may not
wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world!  Erasing the
history helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses and viruses from being
propagated!  IT ALSO PROTECTS YOU.

No trees were harmed in the creation of this email, though numerous
electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

NOTICE: It is okay to print this email. Paper is a plentiful,
biodegradable, renewable, recyclable, sustainable product made from trees
that supports our economy by providing jobs and income for millions of
Americans. Thanks to improved forest management, we have more trees in
America today than we had 100 years ago.