[Spridgets] My Sprite is up on Ebay

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Tue Aug 14 16:28:13 MDT 2012

Snipers (like me) typically wait until there are ten seconds left to bid.  If
you bid earlier you just raise the price and give the other bidders time to
outbid you.  When you bid with ten seconds left no one has time to outbid you.
If you win the "auction" good.  If not, it just means somebody else was
willing to pay more than you.

When I sold my Judson Supercharger a few years ago it went up $700 in the last
30 seconds.  :-)

Rick

Sent from my keyboard

On Aug 14, 2012, at 5:46 PM, Rick Bastedo <rbastedo at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've seen that a lot on Ebay.
> It's within $150 of reserve now, as soon as someone bids $2950 it may just
pop over.
> This is the first time I've sold a car on Ebay, it's kind of an anxiety
producing thing - this waiting around for people to bid.