[Spridgets] Datsun A15 motor and 5 speed from a 210

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 10:03:32 MDT 2012

Is anyone interested in a complete Datsun A15 1500 motor with type 60
dogleg 210 5 speed tranny?
I drove the car before this was pulled so I know both the motor and trans
are good.
I was planning on using this setup in Peter's car but I just had to gut and
rebuild our bathroom so I'm looking for a way to pay off the mounting bills.
LMK if you are interested, the cool part (besides the extra power) is that
no adapter is needed.
Comes with shifter and all the goodies (clutch fork TO bearing etc) - no
shifter knob.
Before anyone asks - yes, I would split them up and sell the transmission
alone for the right price.
Having a spare motor for my green car does have value for me.

Rick (I owe, I owe, so off to work I go) Bastedo