[Spridgets] olympic closing cermony

EASTJONES alan alan.east-jones at ntlworld.com
Sun Aug 12 15:08:27 MDT 2012

I do apologise to the confused colonials out there
I haven't a clue what is going on  but I did spot an MGA covered in
Newspaper , a nice big healey and a black frogeye sprite drive past ,
but what the guys banging dustbins (trash cans)  the reprobates
walking round on oil drums  the music from the 70's  I don't know who
the woman miming was  and the comedian Timothy spall (he might be an
actor) was he imitating Winston Churchil on the top of big ben   ?
- Nope I'm sorry  if its music you want  go to the M channel  - they
are rolling big cubes of sugar up a slope now with some tarts posing
in slow motion  - Come on britain stop being arty farty and do
something worthwhile - so bring back the british cars ( bmw were the
vehicle sponsor which why they were there  - but they should  have
been Jaguars and Astons shouldn't they ? - it is London  2012  isn't
it  ? not Bavaria or am I missing the point.,  Rant over
 for now