[Spridgets] LBC audio solution..(Warning China content)

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 11 19:51:50 MDT 2012

I bought one of their ODB readers also.

The only downside to dealextreme is if you order multiple items.
They are often out of stock on something.  It might take months for that
last item to arrive.

I don't expect much of this little player.  Heck I'm not even sure if it's
stereo.  But I don't care.  I just want something basic in the Bugeye.
I'm not looking for (or expecting) high fidelity.  In fact, mounting a
single little speaker suites me fine.