[Spridgets] Truck start - no LBC

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Thu Aug 9 10:33:15 MDT 2012

Interesting, I never knew it was a 2 stroke diesel.  All the 2 stroke
diesels I've seen have been really small like for hand operated pavement
rollers.

Yep, if a diesel needs a lot of 'easy start' it must be knackered.

Yep, I like to know how to switch something off before I try to switch it
on - I'd have expected they'd have had a fuel cut-off or an air cut off
(choke).

I liked it when the youngest mechanic ran away!