[Spridgets] Burned bugeye

Glen Byrns grbyrns at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 08:55:18 MDT 2012

I have heard from AAA that I will get a very generous settlement on my roasted
LBCs. The Traveller and turbo Bugsy will be totalled. I will retain title and
restore both. Despite the horrible exterior appearance, Bugsy isn't all that
bad.  I was able to start him up two days ago and the Megasquirt system was
undamaged. He runs great  and still sounds ferocious. The interior is a bit
crispy, but all things considered, completely repairable. This time he'll get
a complete media blast/strip, epoxy primer throughout, and a pro paint job
with custom interior. Ahhhhh, car insurance!
  The woody wagon will be a bigger challenge as all the varnished wood is now
black like ebony.