[Spridgets] It might be too good to drive your BE in this weather

dwoerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Thu Aug 2 14:44:41 MDT 2012

Gary,
Well said!  That qualifies to be in the Burlington(WI) Liars Club!!
Except for one teensy little problem....where's the lie?!

Here's a game!  Let's see how the list can change this to apply only to
our LBC's.

I'll start:

It's so hot out that all my bootleg rubber reproduction parts melted and
split!
Oh wait, they did that at 80* in my garage after 2 months.

DW
Burlington WI