[Spridgets] SOCA Open House

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at me.com
Sun Apr 29 12:41:44 MDT 2012

Hi Folks,

After almost three years of travel we are home once more and are having a Home Again Open House.  This is in Fallbrook, CA, near the San Diego County and Riverside County lines.  It will be on May 20 and if you are interested drop me a note so I can send you details and driving instructions - it is a bit tricky getting here.

Bob  and Dolores

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - now in the garage