[Spridgets] 12G940 and 12G206 Heads

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 15:52:13 MDT 2012

Jay,

Just an FYI,

12G206 and 12g940 are very different heads.
I have both.
12g206 is a 1098 head and the 12g940 is a 1275 head.
Valves on the 206 are much smaller than the 940.
The combustion chambers are much larger and shaped quite different on the 206
also.
Valves on the 206 are 1.21 intake and 1.0 exhaust.
Valves on the 940 are 1.3 intake and 1.15 exhaust.
If someone took the time to put big valves and port a 1098 head flow like a
stock 1275,
they would have had to spend a bunch of $$.
Probably a 1098 racer out there that might be interested.

Small or big main 1098?

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!
Thanks to Frank C.!