[Spridgets] Ron Soave and Google....

soavero at yahoo.com soavero at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 12:57:58 MDT 2012

He would have been some marketing some of my grandfather's 30 or so patents on
the slide fastener and its method of production.  Waldes Kohinoor is the
company - the Japanese own most of the patents now. Was very cool when I came
across his patents researching a retractable antenna for the shuttle many
years ago when I was a young engineer.

Ron

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/soavero@yahoo.com