[Spridgets] April 11.

Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Wed Apr 11 08:55:22 MDT 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mark J. (George) Bradakis!!  Go get yourself an MGBV8

And to the list also...well done!

BTW, I included $12.75 in memory of Frank and Paul.  Both are GIANTS!

R.I.P., my friends.  Frankie, if you're reading this, we never forget.
The best to Mom, Tiffany and the whole family.  Hey!  We need recent
pictures of Frankie V !!

Dave W.