[Spridgets] [vSAAB] Chuck C. info..

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Mon Apr 9 13:40:21 MDT 2012

D'oh!

Thanks for catching that minor bit of info Stefan...

Lester

On Apr 9, 2012, at 2:24 PM, Stefan Vapaa wrote:

> I'm fairly certain we've heard from him since May of last year.
>
> On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Lester <oldsaabguy at comcast.net> wrote:
>

> I found this on the hmod list..  likely why we haven't heard from him..
>
> Lester
>

> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: charles christ <crusaderchuck at yahoo.com>
>> Date: May 31, 2011 5:02:51 AM CDT
>> To: hmod at yahoogroups.com
>> Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: [hmod] Spokes
>>

>> days here without power due to tornados.     i'm not following this wel now
as i just turned on the computer to over 400 emails from varied listsd and
friends.
>> buchannan spoke somewhere in california is the spoke manufacturer i
remember made the stainless spokes for my italian harley pit bike project as
well as some competition replacement spokes for my teammate's 1963 morgan race
car.

>> i must get myself reassembled and get to work now.  long weekend without
the relaxation here.  we have very very little damage to clean up , as for
others?   trees torn out of the ground like you would pull a weed out of your
lawn.    1 twister started about 1 city block west of us and a second one
about a block and a half to the east.     this is pennsylvania , this stuff is
not common nor expected to folks around here.      i NOW know the sound
everyone tells "you'll know it when you hear it".

>> chuck.
>>

> --
> -STEFAN
> http://www.at-speed.com
> http://photos.at-speed.com
> http://www.formulasaab.com
> VSCCA comp #374
> VRG comp #97

> Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
> Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully
Featured