[Spridgets] ethanol

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 02:57:34 MDT 2011

So you are saying that all these earthquakes, tsunami's, tornado's,
hurricane's, etc. etc. are NOT global warming, but Mother nature fighting
off her infection?
LOL
Does anyone remember glaciers? Didn't they cut the mountain ranges in the
US? They were gone when the first settlers arrived on our continent. I guess
man inventing fire STARTED the whole "global warming" trend. I wonder how
long the climatologists have been tracking the growth and retraction of
glaciers. Long enough to have some REAL data?  I know this has been a hot as
hell summer, but if those glaciers ever come back, to make new mountains,
I'd say we would have on HELL of a problem

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 8:38 PM, Dave KK7SS <kk7ss at frontier.com> wrote:

> "Save the earth"?  No need!
> The planet will last a long time without any interference, thank you....
> It's the bipedal carbon-based infestation that's in trouble!
>
> --
> Dave G  KK7SS
>  Richland, WA
>
> '59 Morris Minor 1000 - working on it :|
> '65 Sprite - running with a bad valve guide :(
> '76 Midget - co-owned with #4 Son :)
> '06 Honda Civic Hybrid
>
> ----- "Mike MacLean" <rrengineer.mike at att.net> wrote:
>
> > You don't have the same ability or resources to repair yourself as the
> > earth does.

DON JULIO 1942

http://tequilabrad.com/