[Spridgets] Ethanol

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 16:22:44 MDT 2011

I have used nothing but Schaeffer's in my two Nissans, and will not use
anything else. I also am a HUGE supporter of their Penetro 90, it's a moly
based spray lube, and their orange oil cleaner, Citrol
I had put a 2" x 6" strip of grease/oil, across the belly of my shirt. I put
it out on the washer, but Martha didn't notice that it needed a treatment.
She had washed and dried it, and was getting ready to hang it up, when I
showed her the stain, which was now set. I sprayed it down with Citrol, took
the brush off of my FastOrange jug, and worked it into the stain. One more
round through the washer, and the stain was GONE.
I do not own stock in the company, nor do I work for them, but I have always
been pleased with their products that I have tried so far.

Brad

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 1:24 PM, Doug Altman <doug_altman at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I don't know if it was this forum or not where I heard this, but a
> supposedly knowledgeable mechanic who services fleet vehicles recommends
> Schaeffer Oil's Soy Ultra as an additive to minimize the effect of water
> absorbed by ethanol.  Anybody else heard this or used this product?  Doug
> ....o~'o

DON JULIO 1942

http://tequilabrad.com/