[Spridgets] Video: Watch a $1.5M Ferrari crash into the ocean | Wheels.ca

dwoerpel at wi.net dwoerpel at wi.net
Tue Sep 20 08:35:30 MDT 2011

Hi Greg!

Yikes! As the column in MOTOR used to be titled: Went the Day Badly. We
lucked out with the rent-a-racer last year and had great roads.  It
would've been fun to see how the Enzo would've handled the jump in Brigus.

Nope, we're not running this year.  Ron's company is making great strides
and none of us had any time to prep the BMW.  Maybe next year!

If we go we'll mooch a beer off you on the way home!  ;-)

Good to hear from you!

Take care,

Dave W. (dang it Ron, they get the good cars when we're not there!
Imagine the '53 Studebaker, with stock steering, up against an Enzo.)