[Spridgets] WAS Later Mini price-Now Rear Turbo

BJNoSHOV8 bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Sun Sep 18 14:58:28 MDT 2011

I've seen those shows too and I was a bit skeptical, but one time they
installed the turbos in the back of a Corvette and did dyno runs to
prove the horsepower increase.  You can google "rear mounted turbo" and
you will find a lot of information.  I knew that there was one company
that was building these kits, but maybe there are more.