[Spridgets] WAS Later Mini price-Now Rear Turbo

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Fri Sep 16 14:33:44 MDT 2011

Aside from the lag he probably has a red hot turbo somewhere near the fuel
tank so a turbo failure or fire would be more than just interesting.  The
car must also have a really long oil pressure line going to the boot and
back.

What I'd be asking myself was if the owner spent this much time working on
one bad idea how many other bad ideas had he implemented on the car.

Weslake-Monza 1330

In a message dated 16/09/2011 05:23:19 GMT Daylight Time, dwoerpel at wi.net