[Spridgets] Seat options

Allen Hefner lbc77mg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 13:04:39 MDT 2011

Either Miata or Fiero seats will fit in the car pretty well.  You will
probably have to make some adapters to bolt them in.  Both should be
available with stereo speakers in the headrests, which is a nice idea.

Since you will almost certainly have to recover them, buy the cheepest set
you can find (We Tight!), strip them, replace the speakers with upgrades,
and order new covers with an AH logo.  (That's Austin Healey, not Allen
Hefner, but it's up to you.)

I'd start looking at the local boneyard.  There must be a million Miatas out
there.

 Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*