[Spridgets] Name that car

Richard Ball rich_ball at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 15 11:09:01 MDT 2011

Having just returned home from a trip to Northern Idaho to go to the
Amusement park and Northeast Washington to visit my Aunt and Uncle, I have
to say I'm not sure your wardrobe will need to change all that much.  I had
to stop on the way at a local hardware/everything store to pick up some hose
washers for the motorhome.  The guy in line in front of me was buying two
new pairs of Wrangler for him and his wife.  I could tell this guy liked his
wrangles because he was dressed head to toe in Wrangler's.  Hat, Shirt,
Jacket, Pants, Belt, Wallet, and Boots, all Wrangler.  Couldn't tell, but
I'm betting shorts and socks were Wrangler too.  Just saying, don't hang up
those Wranglers yet.

Of course Coeur D'Alene will be the exception with it tourist draw.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, Wa