[Spridgets] Pressure Bleeder

an5.sprite at gmail.com an5.sprite at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 15:53:40 MDT 2011

I just purchased a power bleeder from Motive products for $49. I have not used it yet but it looks like a quality product. The "bottle" has a built in hand pump and pressure gauge.

I used to ignore changing brake fluid, but have become a convert after seeing how quickly brake fluid changes color in the system.

I tried a friend suction bleeder and it did not work, pressure is the way to go.

Steve
Sent from me.