[Spridgets] Travels, Auto Museums and a little LBC

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at me.com
Mon Oct 31 23:34:42 MST 2011

Hello Folks,

Our major trips for the year are over and there are 134 Spridget emails that I have not had time to read, so there may be some delayed responses.  Our one year adventure in the RV is now getting close to being two and a half years in length but we will be moving back into the house early next year.  Then once more I will return to working on Sprites (LBC content), have my books and other items available so I can make some reasonably knowledgeable contributions to the list.

On the last trip we visited two significant auto museums.  The first was the National Auto Museum in Reno, NV which has a lot of the Harrah auto collection.  The blow link has about 169 photos and placards.

http://web.me.com/bkitterer/Bobs_Stuff/Nat._Auto_Museum.html

The other museum is the Blackhawk,  a must see for anyone that will be in the SF Bay area.  There are about 151 photos, auto art and placards at this link.

http://web.me.com/bkitterer/Bobs_Stuff/Blackhawk.html

Enjoy

Bob Kitterer and Dolores

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - in storage