[Spridgets] Off Topic Dilemna..

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Mon Oct 31 07:21:06 MST 2011

Kinda the same comment here..  my wife put up with the "Mommie" van for close
to 20 years..  as soon as possible she went with something "sporty".. after
two years of looking she came up with a Miata.  ;-)

Lester

On Oct 31, 2011, at 7:44 AM, an5.sprite at gmail.com wrote:

> Kate, let me provide a nuance to your comment. My wife is perfectly happy
driving her minivan or SUV she also has likes driving my Peugeot 505 turbo
because it handles better. Same comment about Mini Copper S. She just has no
interest in driving the bugeye or Elise. However, she also has no problem with
my interest in cars and has agreed to add an additional garage at some point
in the future (pending a few more $$).