[Spridgets] Off Topic Dilemna.. End of thread!

Dave KK7SS kk7ss at frontier.com
Sun Oct 30 17:59:23 MST 2011

Folks... thanks for the advice... I passed it on <g>

He bought it! The engine stopped running and the pwners' son couldn't figure out why. The Uncle (owner) had moved to Kalifornia (1978 280Z -- smog issues?)
The Niece (a nurse) didn't want it, so they sold it!
Body excellent - no rust or major dinghs, Mechanicals in good Condition ... interior needs some TLC.

I asked him "Did wifey agree?"
He said "No! But she grudgingly acquiesced"
She gets a new dining room table !

And a stroke of luck... I still have my CD of the workshop manuals for a 1978 280Z in searchable pdf format..,. Serendipity <g>

--
Dave G  KK7SS
 Richland, WA

'59 Morris Minor 1000 - working on it :|
'65 Sprite - running :)
'76 Midget - co-owned with #4 Son :)
'06 Honda Civic Hybrid