[Spridgets] Where were you when the LBC bug got you?

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 23:34:16 MDT 2011

I've a strong feeling that Frank is still with us - he just doesn't need a
computer to post anymore.  Every time I go down to the garage and put in a
little work on the Midget I can sorta feeling him looking over my shoulder.
Call me crazy or overly sentimental or whatever,  I'm pretty sure the good
Lord has assigned him the position of "Angel of Spridgets".

Cheers!!
Jim