[Spridgets] Bugeye Racing in the '60s

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 18:37:34 MDT 2011

I'm really drawn to the '50s and early '60s era of amateur sports racing where
guys drove their cars to the track, removed the bumpers, taped up the
headlights and went out racing.  By the time I started going to races in the
late 60s, those days were over.  By then, even amateurs had some kind of
trailer for their racer.  Although pretty grainy, here's
a vid of Canadian racing back in the day.  Lots of great bugeye shots and
other cool cars, including a new E-Type being tracked:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUIUSPamCmQ

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo