[Spridgets] Where were you when the LBC bug got you?

Frankie Clarici 4th clarici at verizon.net
Thu Oct 27 06:47:49 MDT 2011

I was born into it.

Frankie

-----Original Message-----
From: spridgets-bounces at autox.team.net
[mailto:spridgets-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Linda Grunthaner
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 6:10 AM
To: Spridget list
Subject: [Spridgets] Where were you when the LBC bug got you?

List I was just discussing with Kirk about when the LBC bug got you hooked,
his was in a VW camper driving past LBC's at San Diego State College and
seeing them on campus in the 1960's I don't recall mine perhaps as my older
brother called out the American cars while in the back seat of the family
car and I saw a MGTD or an MGA and he may have said that is a British car. I
was hooked ever since.

So what did you see how old were you and what year was it when you got
hooked?

This should be fun to see the replies : )
Lin
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums