[Spridgets] Where were you when the LBC bug got you?

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 04:10:07 MDT 2011

List I was just discussing with Kirk about when the LBC bug got you hooked,
his was in a VW camper driving past LBC's at San Diego State College and
seeing them on campus in the 1960's I don't recall mine perhaps as my older
brother called out the American cars while in the back seat of the family
car and I saw a MGTD or an MGA and he may have said that is a British car. I
was hooked ever since.

So what did you see how old were you and what year was it when you got
hooked?

This should be fun to see the replies : )
Lin