[Spridgets] Re-Chroming Question

Matt P pfeilmat at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 23:18:00 MDT 2011

Silver Solder can be had at most welding supply stores. I worked at a plant
where all the boss you let us use was silver solder for copper plumbing. Got
pretty good at it. It does not work good with a propane torch though. Maybe
MAPP gas? I used Oxy-Acetylene when I did it. I don't know how it would work
on the pot metal trim. That might just melt.

Matt P