[Spridgets] Nasty Boy First Drive - I Got a Sticker!

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Tue Oct 25 14:36:41 MDT 2011

I spend some time checking stuff on my car that I wouldn't otherwise bother
 with until I though there was a problem.  The most useful thing in our MOT
 test is the dynamic roller brake test.  If a rear brake isn't working the
test will tell you that and then maybe it's time to swap a slave.  With the
 front brakes you'll generally feel a problem because the car will pull to
one  side or the other.

Weslake-Monza 1330