[Spridgets] No LBC.........Cable TV Corporate Greed

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Tue Oct 25 07:18:51 MDT 2011

Hey Lin

hold off a bit.  I'm getting those same mailers but as I don't trust 'em I
think that everything will work fine without the converter box that " you will
need to receive full benefit of the changeover"..  and I'm with ya, I'll put
the rabbit ears up and get my local channels or just do it all through the
internet.

Lester