[Spridgets] Nasty Boy First Drive - I Got a Sticker!

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Tue Oct 25 06:51:42 MDT 2011

You have to cultivate the right mechanic, or in my case, the mechanicess.

Last time I went in for a sticker ($10), the girl who does them just filled
out the form and gave me one.  I said, "Don't you want to see my lights?  I
spent a long time gettinng them to work right, and they may not work right
tomorrow."  She said, "OK.  Show me your lights."  And that was that.

She didn't ask to see anything else.  :-(

Michael Rowe
'74 Bugeyed Midget
Long Island, NY