[Spridgets] Jonathan Whitehouse Bird MKII Moss & McQueen photo updates.

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 04:17:36 MDT 2011

A must see for all Spridget enthusiasts.
Jon updated his Spritespot link with many of "The Mark 2 "Works" Sebrings"
these aluminium bodied MK2 Sprites are stunning but best in color showing
that stunning one only blue.

http://www.spritespot.com/gallery/album29/A_SPORT

also more info here:
http://www.sebringsprite.com/mark2sebrings.html

I hope to get my garage back from that white elephant called van so I can
start my Warwick hardtop restoration and make a girl version to these
beauties. But I think she will look best with wire wheels while sporting the
hardtop.

Those of you in CA keep your eye open for Steves' 9252Wd race number 16 as
it was sold to someone there many years ago.

Enjoy,
Lin