[Spridgets] Traveling -- out of office

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Mon Oct 24 14:54:50 MDT 2011

My patients aren't wearing thin, it's gotten cold -ish .. ok mild for those of
you in Wisconsin.. but they are wearing sweaters.. NOT thin.

And those of us who have office and are forced to work to pay taxes so that
those sit-on folks can not work are able to sit like bumps on a log...

Lester

Signed:
United Federation of Spridget Owners
On Oct 24, 2011, at 12:49 PM, an5.sprite at gmail.com wrote:

> Peter,
>
> It is shocking you patients is wearing thin. I thought there was more spring
in your life. Please make sure you don't blow a gasket!!!

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/an5.sprite@gmail.com