[Spridgets] sprite craigslist on Portland.

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 16:33:25 MDT 2011

Cool Dave, I think the square body Spridget has a great look and it is a
shame they hide it when they added the bumpers. But I suppose they had some
safety regulations to meet. Once I get more work done on my VW bus and get
Pinky back into the garage I'm going to remove both bumpers on Pinky I'll
probably start my search for NOS front and rear bumperetts  but I think the
front looks better bare ; )

Are you posting your photos on Spritespot?
Lin