[Spridgets] Zombie Ammo

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 15:51:38 MDT 2011

There is a really nicely written letter from the maker of Barrett firearms
to the state of Kalifornia.  It seems as though the state owned and used his
products but they felt that the public should not be entitled to own such
things.  Mr. Barrett told them that his business could not survive without
both government and civilian sales of his products.  His products are very
effective on the battlefield.

Letter here:
http://nramemberscouncils.com/caspecial/la50banbarrett.shtml

He mentions that as of that time zero crimes have been committed with his
products.  Since, though, I think a Mexican law enforcement officer has been
murdered with a 50 cal rifle, but I don't know if it was a Barrett rifle or
one of the many others available.