[Spridgets] Zombie Ammo

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 22 15:33:33 MDT 2011

And if you want to buy U.S. made and since I'm in Massachusetts, check out the
S&W "Governor"  .45/.410 revolver.  Last time I took a tour of S&W in
Springfield, MA, one worker had a picture of President Obama over his
workstation.  Under the picture was written "Salesman of the Year".  Seems
like gun sales spiked right after the election.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo