[Spridgets] Zombie Ammo

kgb at frontiernet.net kgb at frontiernet.net
Fri Oct 21 17:25:58 MDT 2011

As long as we're on the subject, I've been thinking of supplementing my .380 and 9mm with something a little more substantial. What do you guys think of the Taurus Judge? It loads both .45 and 410 shotgun shells. Is there something else that you would recommend? I have a small hand and pretty severe arthritis in my fingers.

Kate