[Spridgets] Zombie Ammo

Andrew Payne andrewpayne at intrex.net
Fri Oct 21 08:08:16 MDT 2011

This is an interesting question Rick, there are few scenarios in which a 12
gauge would not be better.  As to stopping power, we all know that there are
only three ways to stop a zombie; a headshot, fire, and decapitation. Since
we are only talking about headshots, 9mm might be preferable due to the
added capacity per magazine and lighter overall weight. On the other hand,
studies have shown that even with their nearly inoperative brains, zombies
are 18% more intimidated by a good old 1911 than a Glock.

Drew