[Spridgets] Zombie Ammo

Andrew Payne andrewpayne at intrex.net
Thu Oct 20 07:38:58 MDT 2011

Funny how a comment about it being a little irresponsible to release a
product with a warning label that basically says "never use", has turned
into another PC discussion about being offended. Now if I suggested that
harbor freight tools should come with a label that says, "Not for actual
use" everyone would have understood my point.

I did buy a pair of safety glasses from hf once with a label reading "always
wear eye protection when using this product".

Drew