[Spridgets] Zombie Ammo

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Wed Oct 19 02:20:27 MDT 2011

The Mauser action is arguably the best bolt action type gun ever devised.
Your gun is the Serbian version of the K98, but no less an excellent rifle.  I
would just take it out and shoot it and have some fun.  My preference for WWII
type bolt actions run to British guns (Enfield) type.  I have a No 5 Jungle
carbine that needs the stock refinished and I have a No 4 MkII that was brand
new in the arsenal wrapping and full of cosmoline.  That gun just hits
whatever you aim it at.  I paid only $169 for it over 12 years ago.  It's
worth over $400 now.  When all the Serbian Mausers are gone and Mitchell's no
longer sells them, that's when the value of your gun will start to rise.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2
02 Heritage Springer