[Spridgets] MG Midget Raffle Car

Trevor Jessie trevor.jessie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 07:08:51 MDT 2011

Sorry to bomb the list, but several people I met at the Midget 50th in
Elkhart said they would be interested in buying a raffle ticket.  Things got
busy and I forgot to follow up with them.

Here is the info:

The Louisville British Sports Car Club is doing a fund raiser by prepping an
MG Midget to be raffled at our 2012 show to benefit St. Joseph Children's
Home. http://www.sjkids.org/ .
The raffle is conducted by St. Joes, the Louisville British Sports Car Club
is just doing the leg work.  The car is a Red 1975 MG Midget.  It is a very
nice driver quality car that I wouldn't hesitate to take to local car shows.
 Tickets are $10 each, and the raffle will be held June 2nd, 2012 at 4:00 pm
 Email me directly if you'd like to buy some chances.

I hope this link works...

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/111142364553626311189/albums/5664813183864803937?hl=en

*http://tinyurl.com/3scb75d*
*