[Spridgets] What fluid for clutch master cylinder?

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Mon Oct 17 23:17:57 MDT 2011

 << Remind me to never let you drive behind me, especially down hill, on
a hot day.
Seriously, 5 years is to long for DOT4 let alone DOT3. >>

But 1312, YOU have to be 'concerned' about British Weather, WE  don't !!!!
LOL !

Seriously tho, I agree BUT with a slight "qualification" ;-)     8-)
:-P
Partially what I said to Greg in a PM:

<quote>
 IMNSVHO, that is REALLY "pushing it", Greg  !?!?!
  In a 'daily driver', fine;  NON-frequently cars like LBCs  /a
"different animal" ! ! !
/
  End of 3rd season after WELL-USED seasons, most likely OK,  IMHO O:-)
:-\  ! !
  Otherwise, at end of 2nd season for ME O:-) 8-)      ! ! !
  Just not 'worth it' ! ! !
<quote>

FWIW, FYI, YMMV, and what I follow/followed:  End of EVERY SECOND (2nd)
season - COMPLETE FLUSH using ONLY Castrol GT/LMA ! ! !   Period.

Ed