[Spridgets] What fluid for clutch master cylinder?

an5.sprite at gmail.com an5.sprite at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 20:02:20 MDT 2011

I agree the subject matter has been rehashed to death with minimal new information or insight.

1) Clearly if you use dot 3 or 4 change your brake fluid often.

2) If you race you probably should not use dot 5.

3) Never mix dot 5 with dot 3,4 or 5.1

4) If you use dot 5 you don't have to worry about water in your brake lines if they were flushed properly.

5)Everything else is a bunch of unsubstantiated conjecture.

6) Natural boobs are best.

That's all.

Steve
59 bugeye with dot 5
2004 elise with dot 4 - flushing it this weekend.
Sent from me.