[Spridgets] Miata Origins

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 18:13:31 MDT 2011

I always thought the Miata was based on the Lotus Elan.  Here's a link that
talks a bit about that:
http://www.lotuselan.net/forums/elan-archive-f16/miata-patterened-after-the-e
lan-t6302.html  Probably the inspiration for the Miata was every LBC that
broke down all the time.  I do remember a company that produced a fiberglass
front end that made the Miata look like a bugeye, though.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo