[Spridgets] What fluid for clutch master cylinder?

Allen Hefner lbc77mg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 14:57:42 MDT 2011

David,

Ever since I lost the brakes in my Mitsubishi Expo, going up and down the
foothills of the PA Poconos, I have been advocating a regular flush of the
brake system.

The next day, I flushed the system in the Expo.  I opened the longest run
brake line at the bleed screw and blood red fluid came out.  I kept filling
the MC until new fluid came thru, then moved on to the next wheel.  It took
a while because it had ABS, but it worked.

I used LMA in that car, and never had another brake fade.  And now I change
brake fluid in all my cars every few years.

For the cost of some brake fluid, it is great insurance.  And I'm sure
JustBrits Ed agrees!

 Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*