[Spridgets] Bus details

Glen Byrns grbyrns at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 08:36:36 MDT 2011

Seems to be some interest, so here's the story on the bus. It's owned by UC
Davis and has been in regular service here on campus and in town for at least
30 years. After 30 days of being offered only to other departments, it will go
on "public" sale.(about 3 more weeks). They're asking 25k, but I bet it won't
go for that. It's been maintained by UC mechanics for public use so I can't
imagine it's a rotter. It was on the street until recently. CA smog regs force
a particulate exhaust mod they can't afford I suppose.