[Spridgets] No LBC, dead battery

Chris Manuel cmanuel at wi.rr.com
Sun Oct 16 14:31:36 MDT 2011

If you have an alternator , it's probably a bad/leaky diode.  I had the same
thing where the system would charge fine when running, but when it sat for 2
days it was dead as a doornail.

Actually found my problem by mistake.  Take a portable AM radio and tune it
to a station on the lower end of the scale while the car is idling.  Turn
the car off and I bet you'll hear some high pitched squeal on the radio.

Chris